Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day At Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Upon seeing Spring get stuck, Mudbath slowly opens the door and walks up to the filly."Well... What do we have here?" he says with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Mosscow immediately runs out to help Spring out of the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Spring looked at Mudbath sheepishly. "Uhh a filly who got lost on her way to her cabin. So what are we having a party or somethin." She smiled up at him as Earthen helped her out of the hoop.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Mudbath looks at her and his smile changed into a scowl. "Go to your cabins. We shall discuss your punishment for not following directions tomorrow. Goodnight" Mudbath returns to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:19 pm

"Gee, what got stuck in his hoof" Moss said while finally getting Spring out of the loop. "Come on, let's have some apple juice in the cabin and talk."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Spring glared at Mud one last time. "alright but it better be good." Sprig was still pretty mad, some at mud but mostly at her self. she was doing so good, why did she have to fail with ponies watching. she slowly flew with Earthen to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Mud sits in his cabin and watches Spring go to the cabin. "This is gonna be a long camp." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Mosscow gets out some juice and hands one to Spring. It had been a stressful day, with a harsh coach and all, he wasn't sure if he could take it. He felt bad he didn't step in to help Spring, but he honestly couldn't think of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Spring silently drank her juice. "theres gotta be something we could do, i mean we can just let him treat us like little foals can we." She glared out the window, missing her friend. why couldnt hallow come, she liked Earthen ok but Hallows troll magic would really come in handy right now. "dude!! we gotta troll mud!" She smiled at her brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At Camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2