Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day At Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Spring was excited as she headed for flight camp. It was the first time she'd ever left Ponyvile and she was super excited. She had to beg her parents for months to let her go, not to mention all the previous years she had begged before. She wasnt sure what it would be like or if there would be any ponies she knew but she had always pictured what it was like, with all the pegasi flying around and playing all kinds of cool camping games. There were so many exciting things to be done and she had never really slept in a cloud before, since her parents were Earth ponies, sure she'd nap in them on occasion but never on clouds so high up before. As soon as the camp came into sight she picked up speed, breezing past several other peagasus, tring to see as much of the camp as possible before she thoroughly explored it. Not paying full attention to her flying she crashed into another pony. Picking her self up, she quickly apologized. "I'm super sorry, I was so excited i wasnt watching where i was going....." She broke off awkawrdly, staring down at her hooves the entire time, hoping this pony wouldn't be too upset with her.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 pm

"Whoa! Calm down! Everything's fine." the mysterious pony said, "I take it you must be new here."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Mosscow hated flight camp, but Hallow told him it'd be good to do, so he took her word and decided to go. He told her how he hated flying in front of other ponies because he flies "elegantly" and not lightning fast like the others. Mosscow made it up later on that day, so there weren't too many ponies around.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 pm

The mysterious brown pony extends a hoof to the pony that ran into him. "Howdy! I'm Mudbath! And... You are?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Spring took mudbath's hoof. "Names Spring." She said cheerfully. As she was introducing herself she noticed a familar pony. "Earthen!!! Hey Earthen!!" She called to him tring to get his attention, as he seemed lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm

"I don't think he can hear you." Mudbath says as he approaches Earthen. "He's thinking about somethin'..."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Mosscow was wondering around aimlessly until he heard someone calling his name. Slowly glancing to his right, he saw his friend Spring with another pegasus. He waved shyly and began walking slowly over to them.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

"Oh! I forgot to mention!" exclaims Mudbath, "I'd like you to meet the instructor for this camp... ME!" He laughs and snorts
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Spring laughed. "Well about time you get over here slow poke....wait your the instructor!!!!" Spring looked at her new friend questioningly. "So does that mean this camp is sooo gunna rock?"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:36 pm

"You're darn tootin'!" He exclaims with joy. He extends his wings and does a quick lap around the camp. "Now who's ready?!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 pm

(Keegan quit skipping me I've been postin!) "I'm Mosscow" He says a little bit louder than a whisper. "I don't enjoy flying with others." Mosscow slowly stared at the cloud they were on.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 pm

(Sorry) "Hmm... Well... Let's see how well you two fly!" He exclaims as he bucks the cloud they were on.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Spring watched as the cloud disapated underneath her and easily floated above it. "Uhh dude this is too easy. when are we going on some daring and dangerous mission?" She asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Mosscow immediately began to plummet. He was around 100 feet from the ground when he finally unfolded his wings and flew back up. That wasn't very fun he thought. Mosscow disliked surprises like that.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:19 pm

"Daring and dangerous mission?" He exclaimed, "This is Flight Camp, not the Wonderbolts! I'm here to train you in the art of flying, not to save your sorry flanks from danger!" He then takes off and does a series of dangerous aerial maneuvers. "Maybe someday you'll be able to do that move, but don't get your hopes up. Remember, do not try anything without my supervision."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Spring rolled her eyes as she watched Mudbath go through, a mediocre at best, obsticle course. "I could do that. Ive done way worse. I fought timberwolves. I mean sure i crashed into a tree afterwords but hey you try flying with Hallow on your back." Spring eyed the course wantingly. "So do we getta do that next?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Mosscow casts a hateful glare at Spring and decided to walk back to the bunkers for a nap.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:34 pm

"No, not today. Today was a day to get to know each other." Mudbath replied, " and for your information, I've traveled the world with my buddy Storm, and we've fought all kinds of monsters and creatures while on our adventures!" He pauses, "But you don't wanna hear those old stories."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Spring looked at him in shock. "I dont wanna hear your stories?? Uhh since when? i probibly have five times better stories than you but hey if you dont wanna share thats cool." Spring challenged him, hopeing he would give in a share maybe even one story.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Mudbath stares her down. "I'll tell you and lazy butt over there the story tomorrow." He then trods off into the instructor house to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 pm

*still sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Spring watched as Mudbath went into his cabin, and then checked to make sure Earthen was still asleep. Satisfied she headed for the obsticle course. She was only going to look at it, not go through it or anything. At least thats what she told her self. As she stared at it she saw dangerous loops and hoops and fire and all kinds of super awesome dangerous stuff. Once again checking over her shoulder, she took off and attempted the course. She didnt need some old peagasus' approval.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Mudbath watche Spring, unseen, go through the obstacle course and mutters to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Mosscow hears the sound of something fly by and decided to peek out the window only to see Spring flying the course. "Hallows gonna love this" he grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Spring rushed through the obstical course feeling the wind rush along with her. That was always her favorite part. The free feeling she got from the wind in her mane. She went through a couple times before she got bored and decided she would add in her own tricks, like doing unessicery flips. As she was going through a hoop, backwards and upside down, she saw movement in Earthen's window. She flinched, thats sooo not good. Distracted she got caught in the hoop. "great!" She struggled to get free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At Camp   First Day At Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next