Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storm Chase's Backpack Shack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Storm Chase's Backpack Shack Empty
PostSubject: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Backpacks! Get your backpacks here! 20 bits for a small one! 35 for a medium-sized one! 50 for a large one! Come one, Come all! Open 12pm to 6pm!
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Spring waited impatently in the market place, Hallow had agreed to meet her there for their latest adventure, but spring had been waiting for a whole five minuets. As she waited she heard a pony yelling about backpacks. A backpack? She could really use one of those for an adventure!! Thinking this, she went to the backpack stand. "Got any packs that are good for adventuring?"

Last edited by Tacha on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Storm looked at her. "That's the ONLY kind we have," He replied with a smile, "I'm an adventurer myself. Just taking a break for now. I just returned to Ponyville recently after being gone for 9 years."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Spring smiled, she already liked this pony. "Really?? Where did you go?? Was it awesome?? Was there danger???" Spring excitedly shouted all kind of questions at him, wanting every last detail of his latest, daring adventure. She waited for his answer with wide eagar eyes.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Storm stepped back a little, slightly creeped out at Spring getting closer. "I've adventured doing all kinds of things," Storm said, "I've chased unusual storms that weren't created by ponies, explored dark caves full of treasure, and..." He paused, "I can't tell you any more of my adventures right now. If want a backpack you better hurry. The store closes in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Spring was disapointed by his sudden change of subject but was determined to get the story. "alright I'll take this blue one." As she waited for him to check her out she tried to think of some way to hear about his aventures. SHe had only been on two descent ones with Hallow and most of them involved the two getting lost and falling down alot.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 pm

"Alright that'll be 20 bits, and the shop shall close." Storm with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Spring looked at him in disapoinment. "really??" She began to pull out her bits but stopped and smiled myschieviously. She carfully pulled each bit out one by one. "One..Two..Five..no wait uh..47..no uh..13 aww this could take a while. Maybe you wanna tell a story or two to pass the time?" She smiled up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Storm looks at her with an unsatisfied look. "Look, I ain't got much time, can you please hurry up?" He replies
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Spring's innocent look quickly turned to a glare. She rolled her eyes as she pulled out twenty bits and took her new back pack. As she was leaving, She stopped and turned around. "Ill be back!!" She said, in a cheerful tone and moved on to look for Hallow.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Storm Chase closes his shop, looks around, then slowly walks away toward the Everfree Forest.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Spring, who had resumed waiting for a Hallow, who seemed like would never come, hadnt gone that far from the backpack stand. As she was waiting, she began to think that what good is a backpack without things in it. Looking around for a good adventuring stand, she noticed the shop owner heading twords the Everfree Forest. Spring smiled as she remembered her first adventure there, She and Hallow had run into a lot of close calls there. Curious as to what adventures a pro adventurer like him would do in there, she quietly followed him at a distance.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm

(To Everfree Forest Page)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase's Backpack Shack   Storm Chase's Backpack Shack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Chase's Backpack Shack
Page 1 of 1