Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Storm Chase Adventure Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Storm Chase Adventure Camp   Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 am

As Storm turned around, he was greeted by the face of his old friend,. Scythe. "It's been too long, Storm." He said as he hugged Storm. "I've been looking for you guys for the longest time! Where's Mud?" The pony starts looking around, even picking up Spring's hoof to check under it. "Mud is running the Wonderbolt-Sponsored, Flight Camp." Storm replied, "And i'm getting ready to start rallying up some people for my adventure camp." Scythe looked amazed at Storm, "So that's where you two went." He replied, "You guys went SOFT on me." Emphasizing the word very loud in Storm's ear. "Dude, the band idea was just that, an idea. You didn't think Mud and I were actually gonna risk everything on a stupid idea that hasn't worked out for any of our friends?" Scythe takes a step back and scoffs, "Stupid? You didn't think it was stupid when we won the talent contest back at the University. Remember that? All the girls wanted us, even Viny-" before he could finish the name, Storm covers his mouth with his hoof to shush him. "Are you Crazy?! She could be anywhere dude! She lives in town!" Scythe gets a huge grin on his face as he asks Storm, "You still like her, don't you?" Storm starts to blush, "What?! N-No! I don't!" Storm's face turns a deep red as he covers his face with his hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase Adventure Camp   Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:15 am

Spring wasnt really sure what was going on or who this new pony was but she was pretty sure she heard the word band. Her days as a filly, or she suppsed a younger filly, fashed back to her mind. She had always ran around telling her parents she was going to be famous one day, this was before she got her cutie mark of course, she she was always up for something new. "You guys were in a band!!" She asked excitedly. "What kind was it? Were you any good? Whatd you play? What was it called?" She began assulting them with questions dying to know what it was like to be on a stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase Adventure Camp   Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Storm calms Spring down as he sighs. "Yes. I used to be in a band with Mud and Scythe. We were known as Change of Plans. Mud was guitar, Scythe was drums, and i was keyboard and lead singer. But i left that life behind because it was a terrible idea that i wasn't ready to risk my money on." Scythe cuts in and continues, "You left your little sister to go on adventures that risked your life. When you returned you went to University with Mud and I, then you disappear to risk your life even more, instead of risking money, which can be replaced, on being famous." Storm turns red from the anger, "It's not my fault that you can't handle the fact that you were wrong! Besides, my adventuring DID make me famous. I've been included in several books and articles that even Celestia would be jealous!" As the two yell at each other, a crowd starts to form around them, including the Mane 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Chase Adventure Camp   

Back to top Go down

Storm Chase Adventure Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1