Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continued from Marketplace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 pm

"It's not just a pic!" Storm exclaims. He pauses for a moment. "I've said too much... You two need to forget everything you have seen or heard today involving me." He goes into his house and shuts the door, locked.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Spring looked at Earthen questioningly. "Is he a spy?" She whispered, rather loudly, hoping Storm would hear and come back out even if just to yell at them.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Mosscow sat and thought about it. "Yeah I think so" he chimed loudly, hopefully bringing Storm out to cause a ruckus.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Mudbath comes soaring out of the sky. "What in tarnation is going on here?!" He shouted, "I can hear you all the way in Cloudsdale!"
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Spring looked up at the new pony, questioningly. "Uhh hey mudbath hows things in flight camp?" She looked to Earthen. "This day is just sooo random. Kinda makes me miss Hallow...but anyways Storm's like locked in his house and wont come out. anything you can do?" She looked hopefully at Mudbath.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Mosscow smiled at the thought of Hallow. "Yeah, maybe we can get her over here if he can't get him out."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Mudbath looks at them confused. "Why in the hay do you two want Storm out here so bad?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Spring looked down at her hooves. "I donno, he was grouchy but he was fun too. I was hoping that if he wouldnt tell me one of his stories he might at least take me on an adventure." Spring suddenly had an idea and flew off into the forest before the others even had a chance to say anything. Breezing through the trees she made sure she wouldnt be easily caught up.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 pm

He watched as Spring took off into the forest and sat down. "So what's up" he asked Mudbath.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"If you are wondering why Storm's so... jumpy? Then I got the riddle for you to solve. It'll give y'all yer answer." Mudbath says quietly, "Here it is:

Colors Galore bring lots of joy
Especially to the Storm Chase boy
He may be irritated and real grumpy
But only one thing makes him so jumpy
To understand this riddle so silly
You must be thinking of that special little filly."

As he finished he flew up and sat on Storm's roof, waiting for Spring to return from whatever she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Spring went pretty deep into the forest, though thinking back now she wasnt really sure why she rushed into there in the first place. She looked around, trying to remember. What was it she was going after she remembered it was importaint, or she thought she remembered that? "Uhhh" She settled down on a rock as she tried to remember what it was that just a few moments ago seemed so importaint.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Mosscow flew up there with them. "If you want to go see Lemon Lime, then there's nopony stopping you."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Mudbath looks at him, confused. "Lemon Lime ain't mine, she's Storm's" He hops off and lands on the ground. "Why don't you go see your new child? Give Storm a break. Who knows? Maybe you will figure out the answer to the riddle."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Spring gave up on what ever it was that she had been doing. shrugging she attempted to fly back to find Earthen. "great im lost. kinda wish hallow were here." she looked around and randomly picked a direction, thinking any path was better than none.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 pm

(I thought storm was on roof my bad) Mosscow leaves to go see Hallow.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Storm opens the door. "Finally they're gone. Let's go Mud. It's almost time to open our shops." Storm exclaims as they take off towards the marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Spring stopped midflight. What was she doing she could just fly above the trees and see where to go. CHeese Spring. Shaking her head at herself she flew up high just in time to see Storm and Mudbath walking away. "Hey guys!! Where ya going?" SHe rushed to catch up with them.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 pm

*gone*
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 pm

"RUN!!!" Storm yelled as he saw Spring heading for them. Mudbath picks up Storm and takes off at a speed that Spring isn't trained enough to reach.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Spring rolled her eyes. "so its a race you want." She picked up her pace, she wasnt a trained flyer but she was faster than most.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 pm

*returns with Poppy Blossom and they watch intensely*
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Mudbath throws Storm into his shop, then turns around and halts Spring. "Where do you think you are going?!" He yells, "Go give me 10 laps on the flight track. Then go do speed training for 45 min."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Spring couldnt think of anything to do but stare at him. "Uhh dude im not at flight camp, i dont have to do any of that stuff. unless of course you think i could beat you in a race and thats why your sending me away??"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:13 am

"I'm still your coach," he replies, "and you should do what I say! Or is it too much for the timid, little filly?" He makes a crying gesture. "And another thing: you might wanna listen to me, or else you'll be the first one on my list... of ponies that failed Flight Camp! Trust me, you do not want that on your Permanent Record." He smiles an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Spring narrowed her eyes. "you wouldnt do that. and im gunna ignore the crying filly remark because the only crying foal i see here is you. and as for your threat, well you could lose your job for unjustly failing an innocent, sweet, adorable filly such as my self for something as innocent as wanting to learn more from my dear teachers friend." She smiled as she glared at him, challenging him to take the next move and not planning to budge anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued from Marketplace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Equestria :: Everfree Forest-
Jump to: