Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff thats nice to know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Stuff thats nice to know Empty
PostSubject: Stuff thats nice to know   Stuff thats nice to know I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

This page was originally made because we wanted a fun place to do My Little Pony RPs. I thought I had found a perfect site and had a lot of fun playing on it too until I ran into a few problems. They misread my application for my OC and deamed it too uncanon so I had to change it. Fine whatever. I made a diffrent pony and had the same problem. I read other people's OCs and I wasn't the only one. RPs should be fun and who cares if they stray from the canon a little thats what makes OCs more OC. So a friend and I started this page as a "rp as you want" safe zone. It might be a little heavy on the pony stuff because thats what it started out as but now we want to branch out and include other locations and shows on here.

RULES
I wanted to include some rules to keep things structured but then I might end up as bad as that other page so as long as everyone is happy feel free to make your own rules as you go along. One rule I do want though is keep to an order when RPing. Its no fun to get skipped but if someone isnt taking their turn give them three days and then you can skip them. If they come back they can just hop in the new order whereever they fit.

Last edited by Tacha on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of rules)
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com

Stuff thats nice to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Welcome Center :: Rules-
Jump to: