Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

The Mysterious Train Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Train   The Mysterious Train I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 am

Storm Chase paces on the platform. "Will it show up?" He mutters to himself, "Am I wasting my time here? I hope not!" He trips over his hooves and falls flat on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Train   The Mysterious Train I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Spring flew to the train station as quick as she could, sure that there just had to be some adventure there. The sky was crowded with clouds and she thought she would never get through in time to get to the train. Finally she was there but the train wasn't. "awww did I miss it!!" she yelled sadly. Suddenly she saw storm laying on the ground. confused she flew down to help. "Taking a nap there strom?" she playfully asked as she helped him up.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Train   The Mysterious Train I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 am

Storm gets up as he exclaims, "No! I am perfectly fine." He dusts himself off as he stares at the train tunnel, as if waiting for something. "What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Train   The Mysterious Train I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:23 am

Spring, use to storms crankyness, smiled. "Not much. Looking for an adventure. IS THAT WHAT YOUR DOING HERE?!?!? Are you going on an adventure!" Storm always went to the coolest places and spring had always wanted to see into his vast mysterious past. Just talking to him was an adventure in its self. Spring began skipping around him, "CAN I COME? CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I" She stopped skipping and stared up at him with her biggest cutest eyes she could make. It had always worked on her dad, though she knew it was a long shot against stom. "pewwwtty pwease?"
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Train   The Mysterious Train I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Storm facehoofs as he realized he was not gonna win this battle. "Alright, you can come." As Spring looked like she was about to explode from excitement, Storm puts his hoof up, "But make one mistake and i'm sending you home. This is an important adventure i'm on. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Train   The Mysterious Train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Train
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Equestria :: Ponyvile :: Train Station-
Jump to: