Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Day At Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 am

Mudbath calls all the ponies out of their cabins. "Atten-Hut!" He exclaims. As the ponies file in, he continues, "Welcome to the first OFFICIAL day of Flight Camp. Here we shall teach you everything you need to know about flying. At the end of camp, we will test all of your flying skills. Only the best will be able to move up to the Wonderbolt Camp. As for the others... Well better luck next year." He says the last line while staring down Spring. "Now," he continues, "I do not want any tomfoolery in my camp. This includes: Fights, Pranks, Unsanctified Races, and Failure to Cooperate. If anypony breaks this rule, the consequences could be devastating. For minor stuff, you will be warned for the first, parents called for the second, and kicked out for the third. For major stuff, such as pulling a prank on me," he stares at Spring, who he overheard the night before, "will result in immediate expulsion from the camp, AND you shall not be allowed to return to any future flight camp. So for those of you whose dream is to be a Wonderbolt, you better do your best here, and not break my rules. Or else, you can kiss that dream goodbye." He stands at full attention. "Now... Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Spring rolled her eyes during the whole speach. She had no such dream to be in the wonderbolts or any other flight group she was just here for the excitmemt and adventure, which was aperrently mot coming. When his jabbering finally stopped, she raised her hoof. "uhh mr mud dude, when is this gunna get fun. i bored already?" She lowered her hoof but then raised it again. "oh oh mr mud dude, can we go swiming!!?? ooh or can we have a cloud fight??" She jumped up an down in excitement, causing her to bump into earthen and knock him into the other ponies. She looked at her mess and smiled at mud. "is that a warning or parents?l
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 am

Mud grins. "That is a warning!" He replies, "And this is Flight Camp, Not Swimming Camp! And you are here because you either want to join the Wonderbolts, or you want to improve your flying! If you came for cloud fights or adventuring of any kind, then you might as well pack your bags and go home right now." He points to the entrance/exit gate. "Also, if you would rather adventure, My good buddy, Storm, is holding a camp for Survival down on the ground. He wanted me to tell you all that if you do sign up, prepare for a gruesome wilderness. And that pegasi can't use their wings and that unicorns can't use their magic, while they are in his camp. Any MORE questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Spring thought about it, on one hoof she had a fun challenge of survival with out wings which she had already done with hallow throughout all of everfree, and on the other hoof she could stay and see how long it was before mud snapped from pure annoyance. Why was she thinking about this. "naw im good. so whats first then?" She knew that storms would be more fun and its way easier to annoy him but its kind of been there done that, ooh she could prob buy the tshirt at muds store. She smiled to herself as she was in her own little world oblivious to anything outside it.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:45 am

"What's first?" he responds, "Well, aren't we eager to get started." He walks past all the ponies towards the circular, unfun track. "I want you all to get your wings in shape today." He then pulls out weights that look like they can be put on wings. "So you all are gonna do Wing Suiciders." He starts putting the weights on the ponies' wings. "You will do 100 wing-ups with the weights, then fly 10 laps around the track, then come back here and do 50 more wing-ups, followed by 5 laps around the track. And I called the Wonderbolts," The Wonderbolts fly down, "to watch you all and make sure you do it. You are not allowed to leave the track area until you finish. Failure to finish will show me that you do not have what it takes and you will be removed from the camp. Any questions?" He looks Spring dead in the eyes. "I'm sure YOU have a question, like always."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 am

Spring hadnt paid any attention but All that changed the minuet he challenged her. hmm she didnt really care enough to have a question but she could probibly come up with one. "well i didnt but now that you mention it...no i dont think it would be fair of me to ask so you know just forget i spoke up." She waited wondering slightly why earthen had just been standing there with out any remarks and so desperatly wishing Hallow could have been born a pegasus. "well i spose i could ask anyway. dont you think this is a bit easy. i mean come on a couple of wimpy push ups and a few laps round a circle. please its no wonder the new wonderbolts always suck if your the pony that trains them." She looked sadly to the wonderbolts. "i feel so sorry for you" she told them in her most sincere and sweetest voice, the one she used to avoid trouble with her parents.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:06 am

Mud's face turns red from the anger. "Insulting me AND the Wonderbolts?!" He yells, "That's strike two, Spring. Which means I'll be contacting your parents." He starts walking towards his cabin. "Get to work! And Spring... remember, one more strike and you are out of here!" He slams his cabin door shut.

At that moment an air balloon hits the cloud and Storm steps off. "Hello everyone! How's camp?" He asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Spring ran over to storm cheerfully. "oh you know the usual. tickin mud off, insulting mud, ooh and im on strike two. i think hes gunna call my parents." Spring laughed imagining him telling them she was causing trouble and had the posibility to be sent home. She calmed down remembering storms random appearance. "so what are you doin here?" she asked wondering if it would be exciting.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 am

Storm shrugs. "I came to see how Mud is handling the camp." He replies, "And as far as I can see, you are giving him a hard time. Can you take it easy on him. He's had a rough week before this." Storm walks towards Mud's cabin, "If you are good, I'll give you something from my adventure collection AND tell you the story behind it. Deal?" Storm extends his hoof towards Spring.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:44 am

Spring watched storm Walk across the clouds in amazement. she rushed after him. "Wait how are you doing that? your just an earth pony. Ya gotta tell me!!! if i could get Hallow up here that would be rockin!! you gotta gotta gotta tell me." She blocked his way into muds cabin so he was sure to tell her.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Storm lifts up his hooves. "They're cloud shoes! Got them on an adventure with Mud! We didn't think they'd work, but they seem to be working fine so far." At this point Mud comes out of his cabin. "Storm!" He yells, "As much as I like your company, you are distracting the campers!" Storm shrugs, "Sorry, didn't seem like anything was happening." At this point, Mud looked like he was about to blow. Storm scoops up some cloud. "You look like you're steaming, Mud. You need to..." He throws the cloud and hits Mud square in the face, and the cloud turns to water. "...Cool down!" Storm starts laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 am

Spring watched in amazement. She knew she couldnt do that to mud but nopony ever said anything about nosy earth ponies in the clouds. she scooped up a hooffull of cloud and threw it at storm, hitting him. She laughed. "CLOUD FIGHT!!" All the campers stopped whhat they were doin and soon cloud was flying everwhere.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Mud started turning red from all the pent up anger. "ENOUGH!" He yelled as everyone stopped what they were doing. "Storm, I'm sorry but you must leave." Storm nodded with an annoyed look on his face. "Whatever." He replied as he jumped off and deployed a parachute.

Last edited by FogKnight13 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Spring frowned. "aww come on mud. we were just having a lil fun. ya don't gotta blame storm." she flew down after him not really sure she liked a camp where cloud fights were a cause of banishment. plus she wanted some adventure and storm always had the best ones. "heyyyy storm where ya headin? can I come?? can I can I??"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:31 am

Storm, as he sailed down to Ponyville, pondered the thought of Spring joining his camp. "Well, I'm headed down to go to my sign-ups. You always talk about having adventures. Well if you want some real adventures, join my camp. It'll be fun!" As he reached the ground, he put his parachute away and started walking. "If Mud said my camp was a challenge, then he's right. But he only said that because, not only is my camp challenging, it's fun, unlike his Wonderbolt training up there." As Storm approached the sign-ups, he noticed only 2 ponies signed up so far, Jackpot Oddity and Scythe Misfortune. "Those names sound familiar." Storm said to himself as a voice came from behind, "You've already forgotten your old friend?!"

----------------------------To "Storm Chase Adventure Camp" in the Ponyville Section-----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Day At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Day At Camp   Second Day At Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Day At Camp
Page 1 of 1