Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day in The Woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderSpark

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Soul is in the Everfree forest working on his hunting skills. His skills are weak as he is only a young dragon. His determined heart and soul will not give up. He is getting better I guess rabbits are too hard to catch. Getting tired he decides to go for a swim in the pond in the forest. He decides to go into town and visit Spring and Hallow.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Spring was flying through the forest remembering the time she had been there with Hallow. That time she hadn't been able to enjoying flying and didn't get to see how amazing it felt to have the strange breeze of the everfree flowing through her mane. Looking down she noticed that dragon pony that was always hanging around town. He was swimming in a pond and looked like he was kind of bored so spring stopped flying right where she was and fell into the pond splashing lots of water out.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

"Pink Lemonade, you put that brush down right now!" Hallow chased her daughter back and forth, attempting to grab the brush and paint kit. Eventually, Pink ran into Mosscow, who snatched the brush from her. "Thank you hun."

"You need a break again" Mosscow sighed. "Go hang out with Spring for a bit. I can tolerate these two for a bit. Just please make it back by tonight." He kissed Hallow on the cheek and she took off for the forest, where Spring usually meets her.
Back to top Go down
ThunderSpark

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Soul was a little shocked after seeing Spring yell "Ponybomb" and fall into the pond. After this Soul counterattacked and started fakedrowning Spring. However, Spring was stronger in the end and attacked Soul back
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Spring was kind of shocked that this dragon pony thing was trying to drown her but whatever, she could take him. She easily fought back and over took him easily shoving him under the water. She held him under for a little bit, not enough to actually drown him but enough to show him he couldn't mess with her and get away with attacking her. "Hmm i guess the dragon gene really is recessive." She thought out loud as she finally released him.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Running through the forest, Hallow heard a lot of splashing at the nearby pond. She decided to investigate the splashing noises, only to find Spring splashing in the pond with an unfamiliar pony. She approached them yelling "Spring!!"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Storm and Lemon approach the pond. "What in the hay is going here?" Storm asked with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
ThunderSpark

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Soul stared with a puzzled look at the pony who had just appeared, who had asked what was going on. He had never seen the pony before and wondered if he was new to Ponyville. Aside from the new pony, he focused on the other two that had first appeared when he arrived at the pond.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Spring splashed storm.  "obviously i was going on an adventure when this ferosous dragon. uh pony thing attacked me from outta nowhere. i faught back with all i had getting some close calls but in the end i won and he desided that i should rule over all the dragon ponies as SPRING PRINCESS OF DRAGON PONIES!! I will be the awesomest princess ever, with a long flowy mane and shimmering wings and all the magic of adventure. All will be at my command!!! BOW BEFORE SPRING!! YOUR NEW PONY OVERLORD!!!" she ended her tangent with an evil laugh, which ended abruptly when she remembered there were other ponies around. " oh er uhhh i mean we were having a water fight." She smiled as innocently as she could.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Hallow just stared at Spring with shock and confusion. She tried to focus on Storm, but she couldn't stop staring at Spring.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:54 am

Storm looks at Spring with the look of "seriously...?" Storm rolled his eyes, "Well Lemon and I are headed to Mudbath's house to take him an important letter from Celestia. No idea what it's about, but i wish i did." They continuing walking through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:18 pm

Spring looked down at the water. She wasnt sure where that came from. Wanting to put the whole insident behind her she jumped out of the water. "Come on guys lets go see what that letter is all about." Looking back at the water the dragon pony was gone. She looked fearfully at Hallow and then ran off to Muds place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day in The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in The Woods   Day in The Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day in The Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Equestria :: Everfree Forest-
Jump to: