Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springs great library adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Springs great library adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Springs great library adventure   Springs great library adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 pm

"I found you! After all this time!" The mysterious pony yells while hugging Storm. "I saw you fall into a hole and went after you, but things got dark and I couldn't see! I'm glad you are alright!"

"Help me!" Storm says to Spring.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Springs great library adventure   Springs great library adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Spring tilted her head in confusion. "uhh and you are?" she asked the new pegasus. She didnt really care because really all this pony was to her was a adventure crasher but if it would get storm to tell her what was so scary about this place she would do almost anything.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Springs great library adventure   Springs great library adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Storm pushes the pegasus off of him as she exclaimed, "I'm Lightning Flash! The best pegasus in all of Equestria!" as she finished her introduction Storm hides behind Spring and Hallow, "Help me get away from her! I can't deal with her right now!" The pegasus walks towards the group. "Storm? What's wrong? Do you not remember me?" She asks as Storm keeps avoiding her. "No, I remember you, but not in a good way! You caused a lot of problems for Mudbath and I! We were so close to bringing that treasure back, but then u sneezed because of the sun and caused a monster sorm that wrecked our ship and separated us, and Mudbath and I ended up in the hospital with the treasure now lost at the bottom of the sea!" Lightning gets offended, "Is it my fault that the sun is my enemy? And who cares about that snot-nosed brat, Mudbath? He is nothing but a stuck-up jerk!" At this point Storm is furious that he pulls out an artifact from his bag and throws it at Lightning. The artifact hits the ground, and sinks into the ground causing vines to come out of the ground and trap Lightning as Storm runs for the stairway he saw Spring come from. "See you later, Spring!" He yells as he disappeared from sight and the vines break.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Springs great library adventure   Springs great library adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Spring watched Storm go in shock. She hadnt seen him so worked up before and she wasnt sure she liked it. She was conflicted on whether she and Hallow should go on with this new pony or chase after storm. Chasing storm would mean they'd have to swim in the lava again and that wasnt very appealing. "THE LAVA!!" She suddenly remembered, the way to get back involved swiming through hot lava. She ran after Storm. "COME BACK!! YOU CANT GO THAT WAY!!"
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springs great library adventure   Springs great library adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springs great library adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2