Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night in the Alleyways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

Night in the Alleyways Empty
PostSubject: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Hallows Eve, Poppy Blossom, Pink Lemonade, and Mosscow decide to have a night at the bowling alley. Hallow had invited some of her friends, but they weren't there just yet...
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Mudbath McGrady, Storm Chase, and Lemon Lime walk in the front door of the bowling alley. "And that's why they won't let me back into StarHooves again." Mudbath exclaims and both Mud and Storm laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Pink Lemonade excitedly waited with her family. She had never been bowling before but from what her mom had told her it sounded awesome. She wasnt really sure what to do, but all around her ponies were  throwing things that made loud crashing sounds. It kinda scared her but
she so wanted to try

Last edited by Tacha on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Hallow waved over Mud, Storm, and Lemon to their table. "Hey guys, are we ready for some bowling??"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Storm picks up his ball, rolls it down his lane, and gets a strike right off the bat. "I don't know," He replied sarcastically with a grin, "You tell me."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 pm

pink Lemonade watched the new pony roll the ball, she didnt like the tone he used to talk to her mom, kind of like the meaning didnt match his words, but what did she know she was just a foal. While her parents were talking she attempted to pick up a near by ball. it was as big as her and it took all her strength to push it. She slowly inched it toward the long path that she'd seen the other pony use. She was almost half way to the strange white line and pictured herself knocking down all the pin things at the end.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:11 am

Hallow slowly helps roll the bowling ball to the bowling line for Pink Lemonade and did the same for Poppy. Poppy and Pink Lemonade were confused at first, but Hallow saw that Pink somehow knew how to bowl already. She guessed it was because Storm started bowling already and Pink was watching him eagerly. Hallow made her way over to Poppy and taught her how to push the ball with magic. Mosscow and Hallow then returned to their lanes to start bowling. For the first bowl, she got 7 pins, then 2 on the second ball.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:29 pm

"Mudbath!" Storm yelled at the silly pony flirting with some girls. "What?! Can't you see I'm busy?!" Mud replied. Storm facepalms, "It's your turn! I can't bowl until you do!" Mudbath shakes his head, rolls the bowl, and hits the pins so hard, he got a strike and sent a pin flying into Poppy's pins, getting her a strike. "There, Storm! Happy?!" He exclaims and then realizes the girls had left. Mudbath frowns and goes to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Pink Lemonade was getting tired of trying to push the ball, while her sister had the ease of using her magic. She looked on sadly, wondering her lack of genes. As she watched one of the pin thingys from that one pony and his loud friend knocked down poppys pin thingys. That wasnt even fair. "poppy im boreded you wanna go play some wheres else?" she asked her sister, in that unknown language that only foals know and understand.

Last edited by Tacha on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Poppy looked at her sister and said "Sure. But were we gonna go?" She looked at their parents to see that they were distracted with bowling and conversing with the other ponies.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am

Lemon Lime walks up to the lane with Storm Chase. Lemon starts to push the ball, with her dad's help, and it slowly rolls down the alley to get a 7-10 split, the worst split to get. Storm then picks up the ball and rolls the, almost, impossible spare for Lemon.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Pink Lemonade watched storm help lemon before answering poppy. "remember how mom and spring went to the everfree. Well why dnt we." she said pointing down storms lane, which was now empty of pins and looking very cave like.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Poppy nodded her head. She and Pink charged down Storms lane, scattering pins on there way to the end. Hallow and Mosscow suddenly spotted their fillies taking off down Storms lane and began to run after them, calling for them. Unfortunately, they were unable to get to their babies, for they were to big to fit in the opening they slid through.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 am

Storm notices the problem and yells to Mud. "Mud! Maneuver Delta-17! Now!" Mud nods and does this crazy maneuver with Storm, catching up to the two runaway fillies and gets in front of them. Storm and Mud grab both of them and return them to the worried parents. "What in tarnation were you doing?!" Mud asks the two.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Pink Lemonade tried to squirm out of the pony's grasp but just wasn't strong enough. She looked sadly to her sister before glaring at her captors without answering. She couldnt help but glance at her parents and felt that she could see some disapointment in their eyes. "we onwy wanted to explore a dangerwous forest like mama." She began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Hallow loved that the both of them wanted to do the things that she did. However, they were just too young to do that. And she doesn't want them to get hurt. "I'm glad you guys want to explore, but you're just a little too young for dangerous exploring. But I bet me and papa can figure something out, right Mosscow?" Mosscow pondered the thought for a moment and hesitantly nodded.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Storm shakes his head. "Your mom's right. You are too young to be exploring by yourselves. Maybe in a few years you can go on an adventure with your parents' supervision."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:12 am

Pink lemonaide wasnt happy with the desision at all and sat pouting on the floor. "poppy what are we sposta do now. that mean pony just ruined all our fun." She watched as storm and his family resumed bowling but looked away in anger. as she did she noticed the snack counter. "ooh poppy i hungry wanna go get snack time. thats not a venture so the mean pony cant stop us!" She looked hopfuly to poppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Alleyways   Night in the Alleyways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night in the Alleyways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Equestria :: Ponyvile :: Bowling Alley-
Jump to: