Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"And now i have a store in Ponyville, in this here marketplace." Mudbath exclaims, "I've been dreaming about this for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 am

Strike Shot ran into the nearest store, which happened to be a clothing store. He ducked around the corner and peeked out the window before ducking back down. Looking around, the store was empty except for what he took to be the shop keeper. He couldn't mess this up, flash backs of his childhood threatened to resurface. Trying to shake the memories away, he dared to look around. He might be traped here a while.

Last edited by Tacha on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Mosscow took a stroll through town one day when he spotted a clothing store. He decided to go check it out since the fillies painted on all of his clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 am

Mudbath spots Strike Shot sneaking around, and stops him by picking him up off the ground. "What in tarnation is going on here?" He exclaims, "Why are you sneaking around my shop, looking like ya done somethin' wrong?" Then he waves at Mosscow, "Hi Moss! Be witcha in just a moment!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Strike Shot struggled, breaking free of muds grasp and landing neatly on the floor. He glared up at Mud. "i wasnt sneaking around your shop i was LOOKING around it, but if your going to treat your customers like that, ill make sure you dont.." He broke off rememberig he was in hiding and couldnt afford to back up his threat. He walked off to look at something else in the shop. "go help your other customers." He stated, wothout looking back.

Last edited by Tacha on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Mosscow waved a friendly hello to Mudbath, who seemed to have his hands full with a little pony. As much as he wanted to know what was going on, he went on minding his own business, looking for a camouflage suit he could fly in so nopony would see him in the forest. He thought it'd be a good way to scare other ponies on nightmare night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:14 am

"So what can I do for you?" Mud says as he approaches Moss, "Do you need a flight suit for camp? Or maybe a Wonderbolts T-Shirt? Or maybe you just stopped by to say hi?" He got right in Moss's face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Strike Shot looked around the store unimpressed, of all the stores he could pick it would be one without any fashion sense. He stayed to the back wall and away from the windows, unsure if they were even still looking for him. Strike Shot watched as Mud helped the other pony in the store, wondering what he should do to burn time.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Moss backed away a bit to get some breathing space. "Um I'm looking for a camouflage suit so I can scare other ponies on Nightmare Night", Moss said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:39 pm

"Well," replies Mud as he grabs a camo suit off the rack, "Will this work?" He puts it on, sneaks around the store, and scares Strike. Then he laughs at Strike's cowardness. "Ha! That was funny!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 am

Strike Shot watched as mud put on a camo suit and ran around the store and began to approach him. He rolled his eyes at the sad attempt to scare him but out of the corner of his eye he saw somepony looking in the window and he immediatly reconizged them. He winced and quickly ducked down just as mud approached tring to scare him. The pony walked away and Strike Shot relaxed, but tensed in anger when he noticed mud laughing at him. "you think somethings funny? you want to go, right here. right now? I know foals tougher than you." He smiled anticipating how easy it was to get muds goat and how much easier it would be to take him out.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 am

(Since Holly is taking forever, I'm skipping her)
Mud looked at the tiny filly, "Well! We have a little tough guy here, trying to start a fight with the owner of the store." He replied, "I'm done dealing with you." He picks Strike up and takes him out of the store. "You are hereby banned from my store for the rest of the day. Next time, don't try to start a fight." Mud heads back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Strike Shot rolled his eyes. It wouldn't have even been a fair fight in the first place, he knew who would have won no contest. He was happy to be out of that store where there was nothing there for him anyway and he was sure it was safe to go home. He started down the sidewalk choosing to take the long way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)   

Back to top Go down

Mudbath McGrady's Wonderbolt Jolts (Clothing Store)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1