Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continued from Marketplace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

Continued from Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Storm Chase slowly walks into the forest, looking back as he hears footsteps that aren't his own. "Who's there?!" he yells into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Spring flinched, knowing she was caught. Trying to avoid being further caught she flew up above the trees, narrowly avoiding smashing into a branch.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Storm looks around then continues on his way. "Whoever was there, go back. Go back or face the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"OOOOOHHH what kind of consequences??? Oops." Spring flew down to Storm, knowing she was deffinitly cought now. "So what kind of consequences are we talking? cuse you know ive been in here thousands of times and i've fought Ursas and dragons and timberwolves, all with my wings tied behind my back so you know im ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 pm

"You think this is a joke?!" Storm yells, "This is not an adventure! This is business!" He punches a giant rock and it shatters into rubble. He then proceeds to put the rubble in his green backpack. As he does so, a picture falls out. It's a picture of Storm fighting a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Mosscow was tending to some of the forest when he heard felt the earth shake. "What on earth was that" he mumbled. He tried pinpointing where it came from and saw two ponies to what looked like to him, arguing. He hid in a tree and silently listened.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 pm

As he picked up the last of the rubble, he turned and looked at Spring. "I am not here to babysit. I am here to collect supplies."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Spring, who was looking at the rock in total shock and ignoring Storm's baby comment, noticed the picture and picked it up. "cool!!! you actually faught a dragon?!! Like i said i encountered one but it was a baby so i didnt hurt him too bad or nothin." Spring tried to carfully put the picture back into the rock filled backpack. "So uh how are rocks gunna help you?"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Storm closes his backpack up. "I try to do lots of jobs. If you must know, I'm trying to make enough money to fund an expedition. Right now, I'm trying to build a house, and the toughest rocks come from the Everfree Forest."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Mosscow decided to fly down, but his left wing accidentally clipped a branch, causing him to crash into a rock...right beside the scary lookin stallion.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Storm sets the backpack down. "HOW MANY PONIES ARE FOLLOWING ME??!!" He yells
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Spring Laughed. "Hey Earthen how's it going. I see you've been working on the moves i taught you. I did that me and Hallow's first trip into everfree too."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

"First of all I wasn't following you", Mosscow snapped. "I live here. I tend to the forest and live in a hollowed out tree not too far from here. So relax."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Storm picks up his backpack and starts walking away back towards the marketplace. "Have fun you two... I got things to do."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Spring looked between Earthen and Storms vanishing figure. "Uh if Hallow were here we would sooo go after him." She smiled at Earthen. "Wanna be my tempoary Hallow, just until she can go on adventures again. "
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Mosscow laughed "Yeah she would go after him and get onto him for his attitude. She doesn't even let me get an attitude with her. But I love her no matter what. And sure, but I can't wonder too far, we have another foal on the way." He smiles warmly at the thought of his new filly soon being brought into the world.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 pm

As Storm exits the forest, he hears the hooves of his followers. "Whatis it gonna take for them to leave me alone?! I'll never get the mission done!" he whispers to himself as he takes off running home.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Spring saw that Storm was picking up pace. "Uh Earthen i think we're gunna have to hit the skies to keep up with him." With out waiting for his response she flew up a head and easily caught up with Storm.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Mosscow sighed. "Do I gotta? He's so grumpy!" He took charge and leapt into the sky, unfurling his wings and speeding up to Spring.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Storm finally reaches his house in Ponyville, but trips and drops everything out of his bag. Including the rocks, the dragon photo, and... A photo of Rainbow Dash. "Ow..." he moans.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Spring, who had been keeping pace with storm, quickly helped him up. "Oh are you ok?" She asked worridly. "I didnt mean for anypony to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

As Mosscow was catching up, he slipped on something and fell. "Oi!" He gets up to see a photo of Rainbow Dash a few feet away. "What the--?"
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Storm quickly gets up and snatches the photo. "You didn't see anything!" he yelled as he picked up his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Spring noticed he missed a rock and picked it up, and handed it to storm, smiling. "I only saw rocks and if your embarassed of rocks theres a problem there. Im really sorry for causing you to fall. One time i fell into a hole in a grave yard and hallow couldnt get me out for a whole hour."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Mosscow busts into laughter. "Yeah Hallow told me about that. She felt really bad tying your wings up then. And take a chillpill Storm it's just a pic. Nothin wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued from Marketplace   Continued from Marketplace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued from Marketplace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Equestria :: Everfree Forest-
Jump to: