Equestrian Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Dreams

All of Equestria in your hooves. A fun, free, pony friendly place for all of your OC's RP needs. While we are based in MLP we are also game for non MLP RPs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

Where is everyone?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Splatter Paint took an apple, but didnt eat it right away. Insead she looked at it picturing all the diffrent colors that apples could be and finally settling on blue before actually taking a bite. "My names SPlatter Paint by the way." She said to the new pony.
Back to top Go down
https://equestriandreams.forumotion.com
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm

"My name is Hallows Eve." Hallow shyly looked at her belly. "And this is Poppy Blossom. I have another filly, Pink Lemonade, but she's at the daycare."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Storm takes the final bite of his apple and says, with a mouthful, "Storm Chase is my name! And I adopted a filly and she's at the daycare too. Her name's Lemon Lime."
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Splatter Paint looked up with excitment. "I know them!! I help the little foals at the day care with their art!! They're soo cute i just love those two."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Hallow laughed heartily. "I know Pink causes trouble sometimes with paint. She paints some of the trees sometimes, causin her dad to get upset. I'm trying to get her to paint on something else."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 pm

"Has Lemon said her first word yet?" Storm asks
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Splatter thought about it a bit and smiled. "yea, she did once. It was soo cute we were painting pictures of things we loved and when i asked what it was she said storm."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:27 pm

"Aw" Hallow squeaked. "That's so cute! I don't believe Pink has said anything just yet. She just giggles and sticks her hooves in mama's paint."
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:30 pm

"I love that she said her first word." Storm looks at his watch. "Oh wow! Look at the time! I need to go meet my best friend for a drink." He says as he heads for the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Splatter, wasnt ready to go home and really wanted to hang out with somepony. She couldnt interupt storms plans that would be rude, so she looked at Hallow. "Well if he's doin that did you wanna go get something to eat? I hear the cafe has some pretty good snacks."
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:38 pm

"Yea I am kind of hungry" Hallow said looking at her belly. I need to eat I haven't eaten in four hours.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:37 pm

>>>>>>>>>>After the café events, Hallow returned to the square with spring>>>>>>>>>>>

Spring wondered around the town with Hallow. It was darker now but as the approached the square several strings of light could be seen. As they got closer Spring could see that it had been decorated like a fair. There were several game booths set up as well as all kinds of rides. "Hallow want to go try some games?" Spring asked excitedly.

Last edited by Tacha on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:07 pm

"Sure" Hallow replied gleefully. She hadn't been to the fair since she was a filly. She brought Pink Lemonade, Poppy, and Mosscow to enjoy the fair with her and Spring.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Spring looked around excitedly, she'd never really been to a fair but she was going to do everything that was available. "Hallow!! lets go play the bumper cars!!" She rushed over to the ride and jumped into her car, ready to take Hallow on.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Hallow hopped into an orange car and charged at Spring. They kept on ramming into each other, eventually the bumpers exploded, causing Hallow and Spring to shut the ride down. Well, so much for bumper cars Hallow thought as they tried to slink away from the mess they made.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Spring wasn't sure how they had managed to break the ride but hey they had tons more to try. She looked around for something they couldn't possibly break and spotted a fun house. "OOh Hallow what about that?" she asked pointing to the huge building that was the fun house.
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 am

Storm, Mudbath, and Lemon wander into the fair. "Well, it's been a while since i've been to one of these before." Storm exclamed as they walked around. Mudbath quickly spot Hallow and Spring. "Well, lookee who we got here!" he yells.
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Hallow was in the zone, and ran into the fun house. She began to find her way, but couldn't stop tripping over her own hooves and ran into mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Spring watched Hallow run ahead and smiled. "well you know us. we cant resist adventure and id say this counts." She Heard crashing sounds comming from the fun house. "bet ya twenty bits thats our girl Hallow makeing a mess. we already trashed the bumper cars." she started toward the fun house but stopped. "yall comin?"

Last edited by Tacha on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FogKnight13

FogKnight13

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 am

Storm and the gang start walking towards the roller coaster. "Nah, maybe later." He replies
Back to top Go down
Hallows Eve

Hallows Eve

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Hallow tried to make heads or tails of the mirror maze but kept ending up in dead ends, despite all of the different turns she had attempted. She finally chose to try walking through the mirrors, but marking them with a sharpie she had. Unfortunately for her, she ended up back at the entrance of the fun house. "What the..." she began when she saw Spring headed her way.
Back to top Go down
Tacha
Admin
Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Spring trotted happily through the mirrors, though she was completely lost and had no idea which way was the right one, she didn't care, she loved the adventure of it. everything seemed totally fine until she came across several mirrors with marker on them. Huh she though to her self. Carfully she followed them and soon she was back at the entrance with Hallow. "HI hollow!! I think the mirror house is broken." she looked around for something new to do and spotted it. "ooh race ya to bumper cars!!!" and she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   Where is everyone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Dreams :: Equestria :: Ponyvile :: Town Square-
Jump to: